This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Tara at Embark on the Journey.
My daughter loves animals of all kinds. For three years, we studied animals for homeschool science. She loves to know everything about them – where they live, what they eat, how they feel, etc. She’s older now, but she would have loved these animal track puzzles when we were studying about various animals. She probably would have been able to memorize the matches after just a few tries.
I suggest laminating these puzzles after printing them out so they’ll last longer. You might also want to put stickers on the back to make them self-checking.
If your kids would like to learn more about the animals featured in this puzzle pack, check out my Animal Tracks Unit Study!
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Tara Mitchell (see all)
- FREE COLOR FLASH CARDS (Instant Download) - July 18, 2017
- FREE OUTER SPACE THEMED COUNTING CLIP CARDS (Instant Download) - June 20, 2017
- FREE ANIMAL TRACKS PUZZLES (Instant Download!) - May 12, 2017
- FREE BEE THEMED COUNTING PUZZLES (Instant Download) - May 11, 2017
- FREE EARTH DAY COLOR AND TRACE PRESCHOOL PACK (Instant Download) - April 13, 2017