This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Tara at Embark on the Journey.
These ABC 3-Part Puzzles are a great resource for helping your young learners practice their ABCs. There are 26 puzzles in all – one for each letter of the alphabet.
I suggest printing each page on cardstock and laminating them for durability. Cut each puzzle on the black line creating three puzzle pieces for each letter. You can use them one letter at a time with your letter-of-the-week lessons or all at once as an alphabet review.
Discuss the beginning sound of each picture. Then have your little ones find the coordinating uppercase and lowercase letter to complete each puzzle.
If you are looking for more alphabet printables for your preschool/kindergartners, be sure to check these Winter-Themed ABC Sorting Mats.
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Tara Mitchell (see all)
- FREE EARTH DAY COLOR AND TRACE PRESCHOOL PACK (Instant Download) - April 18, 2018
- FREE ABC 3-PART PUZZLES (Instant Download!) - April 13, 2018
- FREE I SPY NATURE STUDY PRINTABLES (Instant Download) - April 6, 2018
- FREE BACKYARD BIRDS PACK (Instant Download) - March 29, 2018
- FREE ABC ANIMAL CLIP CARDS (Instant Download) - February 23, 2018