“We need to be intentional in teaching our kids what character is. If they don’t understand, they can’t work on demonstrating it in their lives. It doesn’t just come naturally. Here is a list of 45 character qualities and simple kid-friendly definitions along with Scripture verses to use in training your kids. If they are struggling with anger, for instance, teach them the definition for self-control and verse to go along with it. It is God’s Word that will first be planted in their head, and eventually make it’s way to their heart and then their behavior. Target the verses you teach by the struggles they are experiencing. This list should help you as strive to grow kids who desire to serve the Lord.” ~ Marilyn Boyer
This 4-page download includes 45 character qualities and simple kid-friendly definitions along with Scripture verses to use in training your kids.
This offer expires 5/18/2013!
To download 45 Character Qualities to Teach our Children
- You will need to create a free account with Character Concepts if you don’t have one already.
- Load only 45 Character Qualities to Teach our Children into your cart.
- ***Use promo code CHARACTER4U at check out.***
- Once check out is complete click on your order in Order History.
- Under Order History you will download this free product.
In addition to this free product, use coupon code FREEHSDEAL and take 10% off any character curriculum from Character Concepts!