This is a post by Free Homeschool Deals contributor, Cassie at 3 Dinosaurs.
School is starting soon or may have already started where you are. For this I made a fun counting book with a school theme: Pencils! This is a fun addition to my School Pack. These books have been so much fun to use at our house.
The counting books have numbers 1 to 11 in them. They are great to print cut and staple together for reads to color, count and read. The counting book is an easy to prepare printable for kids to do. These are great for kids in preschool or early kindergarten.
What you will find these printables:
- 6 pages of printables
- Numbers 1 to 11
- Tracing for the number
Check out these other School Printables & Activities:
- First & Last Day of School Pictures
- Free Weekly School Calendar
- Back to School Printables
- Free School Pack!
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
CLICK HERE for more free instant downloads!
Latest posts by Cassie Osborne (see all)
- FREE ST. PATRICK’S DAY NUMBER COLOR & TRACE PACK (Instant Download) - February 23, 2017
- FREE VALENTINES NUMBER COLOR & TRACING PRINTABLES (Instant Download) - January 18, 2017
- FREE SNOWFLAKE NUMBER COLOR & TRACE PRINTABLES (Instant Download) - December 1, 2016
- FREE CHRISTMAS NUMBER COLOR AND TRACE PACK (Instant Download) - November 22, 2016
- FREE PUMPKIN TRACE AND COLOR SET (Instant Download) - October 27, 2016