As homeschoolers, we are always looking for ways to make the homeschooling life more affordable.
The madness of Black Friday is one way to find some great deals.
Finding great deals without ever leaving your house is even better.
I’ve compiled a list of companies who are offering Black Friday specials on homeschooling curriculum, books, supplies, and much more!
Keep reading and you are sure to find a deal you have been looking for!
- Apologia has some great deals in their Nativity Shoppe. You can score free shipping on Black Friday by using the code “FH0TBH93”. On Cyber Monday, they will have select eBooks for $2.99 and $3.99, authors include: Rachael Carman, Zan Tyler, Davis Carman, and Sally Clarkson.
- ChristianBook.com is having a HUGE Black Friday sale with over 1800 items on sale through 11/26.
- Sonlight is having a Christmas Sale on books, cds, puzzles, music/art curriculum and much more!
- My Father’s World is offering free shipping on orders over $55 through 12/31 and is offering 10% off current curriculum packages.
- Abeka Book is offering 10% off on orders up to $75, 15% off of orders from $75-$150, and 20% off orders over %150 by using the code “Winter2012”.
- Hearts at Home is having a huge sale of up to 55% off music, books, DVDs, puzzles, toys, games and more!
- Timberdoodle is offering HUGE one-time only sales on curriculum, toys, craft supplies, games, books and more! Limited Quantities. Sale ends 11/24.
- Rosetta Stone Homeschool is offering up to $100 off and FREE shipping!
- Pearson Homeschool is offering a Black Friday sale of 40 % off any homeschool bundle using code “BF40”. Cyber Monday sale of 55% off any closeout title using code “CM55”.
- We Choose Virtues is having a Black Friday sale of 30% your entire shopping cart using code “FRIDAY30”. Cyber Monday sale of 30% off entire shopping cart using code “MONDAY30”.
- Bright Ideas Press is offering 20% off entire order on Black Friday using code “TurkeySoup”.
- Grapevine Studies is having a Black Friday sale on their Christmas study of “The Birth of Jesus”.
- Memoria Press is offering FREE shipping through 11/30.
- Confessions of a Homeschooler is having a great Black Friday sale, offering 10% off entire order through 11/26 using code “DEC_COAH10”.
- Family Time Fitness is offering HUGE savings on their homeschool fitness curriculum. Very limited quantities. Offer begins 11/22 12:00 a.m (CST) and ends 11/26.
- Home Educating Family is apparently having a HUGE Black Friday event including sales from Well-Planned Day, Apologia, Time4Writing, Rosetta Stone, Teach Them Diligently and many more, but you have to sign up for their newsletter to get more info, so go do that! It sounds like it might be worth it!
- Teach Them Diligently Convention is having a Black Friday Sale of $8 off a family registration! Psss, this makes it almost as cheap as the early bird price!! Sale ends Sunday 11/25.
- DaySpring.com is having a HUGE sale, offering 30% off your entire order (using code “30SUPER”) in addition to the great sales throughout the store!
- Katie’s Cottage Store is offering 50% off all Charlotte Mason-style curriculum through Sunday 11/25.
- BJU Press is offering 25% off books, music and videos on bjupresshomeschool.com and FREE shipping through Monday 11/26.
- Enchanted Homeschooling Mom is offering 20% lifetime membership (making the total only $12!) to her Members Only site including great printables, unit studies, craft ideas and much more using code “ehmthanksyou”. Offer ends 11/25.
- In the Hands of a Child is offering 40% off printed materials or 60% off eBooks. No promo code necessary. Once in your cart, the discount will be applied. *Note- you can only have either printed materials OR eBooks in your cart, not both.*
- Amazon is having HUGE black Friday sales! Too many to list, but worth the visit!
- Barnes & Noble is also having HUGE sales online and in the store on books, eBooks, Nooks, toys, games, etc.
- Vision Forum is having a BIG (up to 60% off) Black Friday Sale that runs through 11/24.
- A Journey Through Learning is offering 60% off instant downloads. Offer expires 11/27.
- Daniele from Domestic Serenity is offering her eBook, Honoring The Rhythm of Rest, for $0.99 through Monday 11/26.
- Lessons From the Homestead is having a Black Friday eBook sale on all of her homeschooling eBooks. Buy one, get one free or buy all five for $10.95. Incredible deals!!
- TatorBug Creations is having an AWESOME Black Friday sale on their fully customizable All-In-One planner for 20% off which brings the final cost to $8. This is a the best homeschool planner I’ve come across and you can’t beat the price.
- TatorBug Creations is also offering 40% off custom logos, 50% off all predesigned logos, and a FREE file with all logo orders. Valid Friday-Monday only.
- Karen DeBeus from Simply Living for Him is offering both of her eBooks, Simply Homeschool and Called Home, for $0.99 at Amazon.com.
- Mama’s Learning Corner is offering her File Folder Games eBook for only $2.50, using code “FILE2012”. Valid through Monday 11/26.
- Media Angels is having a 75% off eBooks using code “MEDIANANGELSEBOOKS”. Offer expires 11/30. Also, if you sign up for their eZine (http://forms.aweber.com/form/31/1786471231.htm), you will receive FREE audio files!
- Unit Studies by Amanda Bennett is offering 55% off from 5 a.m.-7a.m., 50% off from 7 a.m.-10 a.m., 45% off from 10 a.m.- noon, 30% off from noon-midnight STOREWIDE!!! All time are Mountain Standard Time Zone!
- Deborah & Co. – ALL custom made skirts are 15% off, full-length shells are $5 off and FREE shipping on all orders over $100! Offers end Monday, 11/26.
- Truth in the Tinsel – FREE printable ornaments on Black Friday with purchase of the ebook. The printable ornaments are $3.99 and the book is $7.99. Getting the ornaments for free is almost like getting the book for half price!
- Homeschool Freebie: Alexander & the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day Lapbook (3-Days Only!) -LAST DAY 11/23/12!
- $2,400+ Black Friday Giveaway! – almost however, hurry and enter!
And lastly don’t forget your What’s in the Bible limited time coupon codes!
Heather lives in Eastern North Carolina where she is a homeschooling mama of two little girls, a wife to her best friend and a nurse by trade. She is a devoted follower of Jesus and lives each day to point others toward him and to encourage fellow homeschooling parents in their journeys. Heather blogs at Upside Down Homeschooling.